We love the city and community around our office. Especially around the summer time, we like to share some of our favorites around San Clemente. Whether your tastes involve to beaches, hiking, shopping, or other activities, San Clemente has you covered for your summer activities.
Lounge on a Beach
The oceanside city of San Clemente is known for having some of the finest beaches in California. These include:
- San Clemente State Beach – Located south of the city, this is one of Orange County’s most popular camping destinations.
- San Clemente North Beach – This is the northernmost beach in San Clemente.
- San Onofre State Beach – San Onofre State Beach is very popular for surfing, swimming, and camping.
Walk San Clemente
If you’re more into hiking/walking, San Clemente offers several unique options:
- San Clemente Pier – One of San Clemente’s most iconic attractions, you can walk the pier, fish, or just sit and watch the waves (and surfers) come in.
- San Clemente Coastal Trail – This pet-friendly trail runs along five miles of coastline.
- Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens – This site features five acres of landscaped gardens and walking trails.
Shop San Clemente
If your tastes run more towards shopping, San Clemente also delivers:
- Avenida Del Mar – Del Mar Street, also known as the “Spanish Village by the Sea," features a wide variety of boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants.
- Outlets at San Clemente – This Spanish hacienda-style mall features 500,000 square feet of retail space overlooking the ocean.
Other San Clemente summer activities include:
- Brewers - San Clemente is home to four breweries for you to tour and taste.
- Surfing – Visit the Surfing Heritage and Culture Center, then take lessons at the San Clemente Surf School.
- Golf – San Clemente features several golf courses, including the championship Talega Golf Club.
Wherever your summer interest lie, San Clemente delivers. In between all of your fun summer plans, don't forget to schedule your regular dental checkups. Enjoy your summer!