Are you considering Invisalign treatment for yourself or your child? If so, it is best to be prepared when you visit your healthcare provider. You will probably discuss many aspects of the treatment, and it can be easy for you to forget some of the questions about Invisalign that you want to ask. Taking a written or printed list with you can help prevent that.
Doctors want you to ask questions, and most of them appreciate it when you do bring a list, because they want to offer you the most comprehensive care possible, and for you to be pleased with the results. So don’t be shy. Read over the questions below and add a few of your own to take with you to your consultation.
Questions About Invisalign
- How does Invisalign move my teeth?
- How much will it cost? Is there financing available?
- Will they affect my speech?
- What happens after the treatment is finished? Will I need to wear a retainer?
- How does it work if I don’t have all of my permanent teeth?
- How long will treatment take? Will my teen need to wear a retainer after treatment?
- How many office visits will be necessary?
- How much does the whole treatment cost? Is there extra costs if my teen loses or breaks a liner?
- How will I know if my teen isn’t always wearing the aligners?
- What happens after the treatment is finished?
- Are there some foods I am not allowed to eat?
- Will it hurt? Will it make me sound differently when I talk?
- How long will my treatment take, and will I have to wear a retainer afterward?
- Will I still be able to play the sports that I do now?
- What happens if I forget to wear it? Will it affect my treatment?
Choosing to straighten your teeth is an important decision, so make sure you completely understand the treatment process, cost, and time involved. Your doctor will be happy to answer your questions, and you can begin treatment with confidence. If you want to learn more about Invisalign, book an appointment with one our our dental specialists today!