We are now accepting applications for the next member of our administrative team! No dental experience? No problem! Some of our key team members come with a diverse background in industries such as hospitality, food & beverage service, high-end retail, and education. We know that right people don’t always come with “dental” on their resume.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity that has purpose and growth potential, all while working around fun people; you’ve come to the right place! Check out this video from our Executive Director, Emily, and apply below.
Primary Essential Functions
- Drive patient to patient referrals through ensuring each patient has a consistently excellent experience, both through providing the “Shoreline Experience” and coaching their peers to do the same.
- Develop lasting relationships with your patients; with the intention of garnering trust, patient longevity, and healthy provider to patient dialogue when educating patients on their needs.
- Assist front office in patient concierge services, including but not limited to checking patients in and out, collecting payments, giving new patient tours, etc.
- Self starter, can work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be relational, empathetic, and enjoy engaging with patients.
- Works well within established systems and is able to improve upon them when necessary. High attention to detail is essential.
- Comfort in a fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritize tasks.