We are now accepting applications for the next member of our clinical team! Have you felt like you’ve been missing the opportunity to grow as a registered dental assistant? How about creating meaningful relationships with your peers? Are you currently at a practice that you can truly say makes a positive, lasting impact on their patients, the community AND their team; all while having fun?
If you cannot confidently answer “YES” to all of the above, you’ve been missing out; this may be the ideal position for you! Watch the video from Keri, our Clinical Administrator to hear more!
Although we are actively recruiting Registered Dental Assistants and Expanded Function Registered Dental Assistants, all applicants will be considered who possess a current dental x-ray license.
Primary Essential Functions
- Prepare operatories with proper instrument/equipment set up, patient medical/dental records, digital radiographs, and Itero scans to best assist the doctor in diagnosis of dental conditions.
- Develop lasting relationships with your patients; with the intention of garnering trust, patient longevity, and healthy provider to patient dialogue when educating patients on their needs.
- Assist the Doctor, Hygienist, or RDAEF2 during dental procedures.
- Educate patients on proper home care, treatment expectations, post-op care, oral health concerns, and recommended solutions.
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology such as digital radiographs*, intra-oral photographs, digital photo records, CBCT scans*, and 3D printed models as educational aides for patients in both preventative and therapeutic measures. *Certification needed.
- Self starter, can work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well within established systems and is able to improve upon them when necessary.
- Comfort in a fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritize tasks.