We are now accepting applications for our next Hygiene and Sterilization Technician! Have you considered a career in dental hygiene? How about registered dental assisting? If you answered “YES,” or, are simply interested in helping people keep their smiles healthy, this may be the ideal position for you! Watch the video from Meghan, our Hygiene Team Leader to hear more!
Primary Essential Functions
- Assist Dental Hygienist team during patient care; to include recording periodontal pocket depth measurements, treatment diagnostic records, medical record updates, and hygiene chairside assisting.
- Oversees all sterilization processes, equipment maintenance, tray set-up, operatory set-up/tear down for our hygiene and clinical departments.
- Capture digital X-rays*, CBCT scans*, iTero Health Scans, Invisalign Photo Records, and prints 3D models for patients.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly equipment and operatory maintenance procedures.
- Inventory for all hygiene department supplies.
- Lab case management.
*radiograph license required
- Self starter, can work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well within established systems and is able to improve upon them when necessary.
- Comfort in a fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritize tasks.